Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sweet Summertime


The Gang

Little Miss Hallie being sassy

Hallie & Charlie


More Hugs


Me and my 3 loves


Charlie & Hallie


Khloe and Macie 4th generation Best Buds in the making


Beautiful Jeni and Macie


Future Soccer Star


Bathing Beauty


Soaking it all in


Hallie loves the water


Handsome Charlie


My big 5 year old


Sweet Little Hallie Girl


Being a teacher has always made me feel like I have the best of both worlds. I love teaching and making a difference in the lives of my students, yet the great hours and long summer vacations enable me to enjoy the perks of "life as a stay-at-home mommy" too. This summer I have been adjusting to being a mom to 3 and although at times it gets a little crazy, most days we have been able to get out of the house for a little summer fun with friends and family. The past couple of weeks we had some play dates at Micke's Grove to play in the splash park. It is so nice to meet up with some life-long friends who have kids who are the same ages as mine. I love watching them all play together knowing that I am witnessing a 4th generation of friendships grow.

No comments: