Sunday, August 14, 2011

Celebrating Baby Presley
































Today I was honored to host a baby shower for my beautiful sister Stephanie! It was so much fun planning and crafting over the past few weeks in preparation and although it took a lot of time, the way everything turned out made it all worth it. I think I found my calling and should have been a party planner because I have so much fun doing it (and would be good at spending other people's money). I cannot wait to meet my first niece little miss Presley Harper in just a couple of months. My kids are so excited to have a new cousin on the way and I am just as excited knowing that my sister and I will be able to raise our girls together. I am so thrilled for my sister and Justin and know they will be great parents.


No comments: