Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sushi Chefs


Beautiful Mama to Be & Presley girl


All the goods for the rolls


Attempting my first roll


Roll complete


Not too bad for my first attempt


My masterpiece...mmm


Justin aka "shushi chef" admiring his hard work

My sister Stephanie and her boyfriend Justin always make sushi and since I love sushi I have been dying to do it myself. Well this week they came over and treated us to a delicious sushi dinner. Justin was quite the sushi chef, and after watching him and Steph do a couple rolls I gave it a shot. We made yummy california rolls topped with a crab mayonnaise with a dab of hot sauce. Yum! Then we used some of our BBQ chicken in the rolls and that was delicious as well. Next time we decided to venture out and come up with some more creative rolls. We had so much fun making sushi rolls, but the best part was making memories with the fam!

No comments: