Saturday, March 28, 2009

Looks like Baby # 2 is a boy

By the top picture he is guessing its a boy.


Yesterday I went in for my doctors appointment thinking it would be just the routine procedure of having a sonogram to quickly check the health of my baby, and the doctor immediately said "Oh! I know what you are having. Do you want to know?" Of course I said yes, which was quickly followed by a no because Jake wasn't with me. After all, I wasn't planning on the doctor being able determine the sex at only 12w 2d. Then I decided I had to know because with our insurance changing who knew when we would get the chance to see a doctor next. The doctor told me it was a boy and confirmed it with the baby in 2 different positions (one of which you can see in the first sonogram above). Because Iam so early I will still have to confirm the gender in about a month with another sonogram, but for now it looks like baby # 2 is going to be Elijah Brody.

No comments: